- Access to the Account is encrypted with a 256-Bit SSL key.
- Logging into the Account is possible only after entering the Password.
- It is not recommended to set the browser to remember the Password.
- It is recommended to log out after you finish.
- It is not recommended to use public WiFi networks.
- It is not recommended to use devices which do not belong to you or which you share with third parties.
Notifications you may receive concern the use of the Service, e.g. reminders about new classes.
It is possible to collect data about your location, according to the policy at Google Analytics.
What are cookies?
Cookies are transmitted to Internet browsers, then stored in the memory of your device and read by the server each time you connect with Security Inside.
Cookies do not contain any information which would enable third parties to learn your personal data or to contact you, for example by sending an e-mail or by phone. Please note that cookies do not give the Service Provider or any third parties the access to your personal device.
Which type of cookies do we use?
More information on the policy at Google Analytics.
How can I disable cookies?
You can disable or enable cookies in the settings of your Internet browser. If you want to block cookies, you can disable them (to do so, you have to select appropriate privacy options in your Internet browser). Disabling cookies in your browser does not affect the way Security Inside is displayed.