Your employees learn about threats and good practices – you gain a human firewall. In over a dozen languages.
Thanks to the SecurityInside e-learning platform
You will avoid financial and reputational losses
The cost of handling a security incident is much higher than investing in education.
You will reduce the risk of data theft or loss
You will fulfill the duties of cyber security education, resulting from regulations such as GDPR, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
You will save on expensive classroom training
You can participate in our course whenever and wherever you want.
You can monitor your employees’ progress
You monitor the results of their education and commitment.
Topics covered by particular classes
- What is a good password?
- An easy way to create and remember a complicated password.
- What is two-step verification?
- What are the consequences of a phishing attack?
- How to recognize fake websites and messages?
- Quiz! What are your chances when facing real cyber criminals? Take the quiz and see!
- How to recognize an infected attachment?
- To which file extensions should I pay special attention?
- What should I do if I unintentionally open an infected file?
Security of mobile devices
- Most serious threats connected with mobile devices.
- Malicious applications – how to recognize them?
- How to protect confidential data on mobile devices?
- You would not call it a data leakage – and yet, it is a data leakage
- The mechanisms of confidential data theft.
- How to prevent data leakage in your company?
- How to use Wi-Fi in public places?
- How do I configure my wireless network safely?
- How to prevent the theft of data transmitted through Wi-Fi?
Each class starts with a short test which checks your current knowledge in a given area.
Each class ends with a quiz which verifies the knowledge acquired.
Further relevant topics
- GDPR – how to protect personal data?
- Ransomware – how to avoid encrypting important files?
- A dangerous e-mail – how to recognize a malicious message?
Our courses are effective
which communicates key knowledge in an accessible student-friendly way.
to keep you focused.
when you want to train new people or refresh your knowledge.
Cyber security education is required by i.a.
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
Essential and relevant content developed by security specialists
We believe that the digital world can be a safe place. Therefore, for over 15 years, we have been actively involved in security projects.
We warn against cyber threats during business events and conferences (including i.a.: Secure, Confidence, OWASP, Internet Banking Security, SecureCon). On our blog, for many years we have been educating how to use the Internet safely. We have practical experience gained through many safety tests for financial, telecommunications and government institutions.About us
Start raising cyber security awareness amongst your employees today – it is surprisingly easy!Read about our e-learning program